- Download New Tariff applicable for the year 2019-20
- Schedule I – Definitions and Port Dues
- Schedule II – Pilotage
- Schedule III – Berth Hire
- Schedule IV – OSVs/Non –Cargo Vessels
- Schedule IX – Railway Charges
- Schedule V – Towage and Other Equipment Hire
- Schedule VI – Fresh Water and Storage Fee
- Schedule VII – WHARFAGE / (Cargo royalty charges)
- Schedule VIII – Special Cargoes & Vessels
- Schedule X – REGISTRATION / ENTRY & OTHER ACTIVITIES AT KDWP
- Schedule XI – Container Tariff
1) Towage charges for a tug of 1000 H.P & above but below 3000 H.P at the Rate of USD 2,922 for the first two hours and thereafter for every additional hour or part thereof at the rate of USD 1,461 shall be payable.
2) Towage charges for a tug of 3001 H.P and above is chargeable at USD 5,844 for the first two hours and thereafter for every additional hour or part thereof at the rate of USD 2,922 shall be payable.
NOTE: Tugs should be operated within Kakinada Port Limits only.
Hire Charges for the pilot Launch at the rate of USD 232/- for first two hours or part thereof and at the rate of USD 116 /- per every additional hour or part thereof, shall be charged.
NOTE: 1.Service is available during 0600 hours to 1800 hours within Kakinada port limits.
C. MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT:
All services rendered like trucks, forklifts, cranes and other mechanical equipment provided by port or through its service providers usage is mandatory according to the rates decided.
(i) Mobile Crane 20 tons or below :Rs. 815 /- per hour or part thereof subject a
Minimum charge of Rs. 4075/-
(ii) Mobile Crane above 20 tons but: Rs. 1420/- per hour or part there of subject
not exceeding 40 tons a Minimum Charge of Rs. 7,100 /-
II. FORK LIFTS HIRE CHARGES:
(i) Capacity up to 2 tons ……. Rs. 610/- per hour or part thereof subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 3,050 /-
(ii) Capacity of above 2 tons but not exceeding 3 tons……. Rs. 990/- per hour or part thereof subject to a minimum charge of Rs. 4,950/-