- Download Tariff Book for 2023-24
- Schedule I – Definitions and Port Dues
- Schedule II – Pilotage
- Schedule III – Berth Hire
- Schedule IV – OSVs/Non –Cargo Vessels
- Schedule IX – Railway Charges
- Schedule V – Towage and Other Equipment Hire
- Schedule VI – Fresh Water and Storage Fee
- Schedule VII – WHARFAGE / (Cargo royalty charges)
- Schedule VIII – Special Cargoes & Vessels
- Schedule X – REGISTRATION / ENTRY & OTHER ACTIVITIES AT KDWP
SCHEDULE – IV
Amendment no.1 dated 1.6.2023 replacing & incorporating modified Schedule -IV.
CHARGES FOR OSVs/NON –CARGO VESSELS
All services rendered like trucks, forklifts, cranes and any other mechanical equipment provided by port or through its service providers usage is mandatory according to the rates decided..
A. Charges for OSVs-calling at OSV Jetties (1, 3, 4 & 6) for the purpose of ‘Exploration & Production’ activities
For call of OSV’s rates at OSV Jetties -1, 3, 4 & 6, for the purpose of ‘Exploration & Production’ activities will be dealt under Schedule-VIII and rates will be offered on, request case to case basis.
B. Charges for OSVs other than the purpose of ‘Exploration & Production’ as mentioned (A) above & Non-cargo vessels calling at KDWP main jetties, D-wall and NRW Multipurpose berth
Non cargo vessels OSVs other than E&P activity as mentioned in (A) above /Non- cargo vessels calling at KDWP main jetties, D-wall and NRW Multipurpose berth are charged as under:
1.1 Port dues – As applicable under Schedule – I – A (1)
1.2 Lump sum charges Pilotage & Berthing USD 9,030/- per call of 24 hours and at one third rate thereon for 8 hrs. Shift.
1.3 Wharfage – As applicable under Schedule – VII
1.4 When a ‘Non- Cargo Vessel’ is used for services of Crew Embarkation/ disembarkation then it is to be charged as Lump sum charges of ‘Pilotage & Berth Hire as under:
i) Non- Cargo Vessel – of : USD 3,308/- per call of 24 hrs. and LOA Up to 40 Meters at one third rate thereon for 8 hrs. shift
ii) Non- Cargo Vessel – of : @ 50% discounted rate under Item B LOA above 40mtrs to 90 mtrs. (1.2) above
All other rates, terms and conditions remain the same.
Note: a) For special category of vessels/requirements – Refer Schedule – VIII.
C. Charges for Usage of Mobile Silos
For usage of Mobile silos to carry bulk barites, cement & bentonite within KDWP from fixed silos to OSV for supply a user charge of Rs. 5,936/- per Trip is applicable.
a) A trip means movement of mobile silo in load condition in one direction and empty in return direction. If mobile silo moves in load condition in both directions, then it is counted as two trips.
b) The quality & quantity of cargo carried is to the account of party ordering the usage and usage of mobile silos is limited to carriage between the stations and manpower assistance for hose connections and delivery.
D. Navy & Coast Guard Vessels calling at KDWP
1. For Navy / Coast Guard vessels of LOA (length over all) up to 90 meters calling at KDWP port are chargeable for channel usage, tugs, navigational support & Berth hire a lump sum rate of INR 1, 99,500/- for every 24 Hours and at one third rate per eight hours shift thereon.
2. For Navy / Coast Guard vessels of LOA ( length over all) above 90 meters calling at KDWP port are chargeable for channel usage, tugs, navigational support & Berth hire at a lump sum rate of INR 2,99,250 for every 24 Hours and at one third rate per eight hours shift sthereon.
3. Pilot services, if required for each entry (Inward & Outward) is chargeable at Rs. 1,15,500 /-
E. Charges for call of Tug for carrying out ‘Bollard Pull test’:
1. For any Tug calling at KDWP and intends to avail the facilities at KDWP to carryout ‘Bollard Pull Test’ shall be attended through Marine team of KSPL.
2. The location for ‘Bollard Pull test’ will be allotted by Marine department after their due diligence and evaluation done subject feasibility & availability at port
3. The Tug calling for ‘Bollard Pull Test’ will attract the following charges as under:
3.1. Port Dues : as applicable under Schedule-I (A-1)
3.2. Lump sum charges Pilotage & Berthing: USD.5, 119/- per call of 24 hours and at One Third there on for 8 hrs. Shift.
3.3. Wharfage : As applicable Minimum Wharfage will be applicable under Schedule – VII.
a) The above charges will apply for call of Tug exclusively for ‘Bollard Pull test’ only and Tug will not be carrying out any other activities &/or of cargo handling activities during the call.
b) In case the call of Tug involves ‘Bollard Pull test’ and also other activities &/or of cargo handling activities during the call then the charges will be applicable as per Schedule-IV – (B).