- Download Tariff Book for 2023-24
- Schedule I – Definitions and Port Dues
- Schedule II – Pilotage
- Schedule III – Berth Hire
- Schedule IV – OSVs/Non –Cargo Vessels
- Schedule IX – Railway Charges
- Schedule V – Towage and Other Equipment Hire
- Schedule VI – Fresh Water and Storage Fee
- Schedule VII – WHARFAGE / (Cargo royalty charges)
- Schedule VIII – Special Cargoes & Vessels
- Schedule X – REGISTRATION / ENTRY & OTHER ACTIVITIES AT KDWP
A. REGISTRATION / ENTRY & OTHER ACTIVITIES AT KDWP.
(a) Registration fee for stevedoring – Rs. 14,175/-, Valid for 4 years with security deposit of Rs. 20,475/- and thereafter fee of Rs. 3,675/- for renewal for a period of 4 years in the KDWP.
(b) Registration fee for undertaking steamer Agency – Rs. 14,175/- for a period of 4 years with a security deposit of Rs. 20,475/- and thereafter fee for renewal Fee of Rs. 3,675/-and valid for 4 years.
(c) Registration fee for undertaking clearing/forwarding works is of Rs. 14,175/- Period of 4 years with a security deposit of Rs. 20,475/- and thereafter fee of Rs. 3,675/- for renewal and valid for a period of 4 years.
(d) Registration fee for
i) Ship Chandlers, Ship repairing/chipping and painting, Surveyors & other Services Rs. 14,175/- Period of 3 years and thereafter fee for Rs. 14,175/- for renewal for a period of Four Years.
(a) The firms or Individuals wish to have any two of (a), (b) and (c) as above a consolidated security deposit of Rs. 46,725/- is required to be made while there is no change in respect of other in the fees. The firms/individuals wish to have all the three licenses viz :(a), (b) and (c) as mentioned above, Rs. 58,275/- is required to be paid as a security deposit while there is no change in respect of other fees.
(B) FEES FOR ENTRY VEHICLES INTO KDWP (issued at Security gate):-
1. Light Motor vehicles like cars used by the -Passes issued at security gate free of
Port users and not hired Vehicles for charge on daily basis.
Temp. use by the users.
2.Hired vehicles like Taxies, Tourist cabs etc -Rs. 35 /-Per vehicle/day.
3. Vehicles for carrying cargo as of Trailers, Lorries, Dumpers etc..
a) Granite Trailers Less than 40` length – Rs. 80.00/- per Vehicle/day.
b) Granite Trailers Above 40’ length – Rs.105.00/- per Vehicle/day
c) Trailers other than Granite Cargo – Rs. 55.00/- per Vehicle/day
d) Lorries, Dumpers etc. – Rs. 55.00/- per Vehicle/day
4. For Fork lifts, Cranes, Pay loaders & any other – Rs. 55.00/-Per vehicle/day.
kind of earth moving & Cargo handling Equipment
5. Temporary pass for driver of the vehicle – Rs.10.00/- Per day.
6. Multi Axles Hydraulic Trailers for ODC cargo – Rs.550/- Per vehicle/day
7. Auto Rickshaw. Carts, etc. – Rs. 5.00/- per day.
NOTE: – 1 Vehicles used by the employees of KSPL are given free passes.
2) Charges are inclusive of all Taxes.
(C) FEES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY/ ENTRY OF PERSONNEL INTO KDWP:-
a) Entry Passes
a. Per Person /Day : Rs. 10.00
b. Per person/week : Rs. 50.00
c. Per Person/30 days. : Rs. 200.00
d. Issue of I.D. Passes/Person : Rs. 1000.00 (valid for two years)
Note: Charges are inclusive of all Taxes.
1) Photography permission charges …… Rs. 700/-per day
2) Videography permission charges…….. Rs. 4,000/ per day
(D) WEIGHMENT CHARGES FOR USE OF WEIGH BRIDGE:-
Charges for using the weigh bridge
1. For Bulk/Bagged/General cargo charges Unit rate of Rs. 3.90/ Mt +GST To be paid in advance
2. For smaller vehicles – Fixed charges Flat rate of Rs. 45.00/- To be paid in advance
3. For Tractor/trailer – Other than Cargo vehicles – Fixed charges Flat rate of Rs. 55.00/- To be paid in advance
1) Charges are inclusive of all taxes.
2) Customer has option to make Weighment charges in advance at
a) Main gate b) Operations department & 3) Accounts dept.
3) For those Customer who intend to avail monthly billing procedure needs to submit Weighment charges in advance to accounts dept. and copy of receipt to be submitted at operations department for availing services.
A N N E X U R E
S.NO CARGO PERFORMANCE NORMS IN MTS FOR
24 HOURS PERFORMANCE NORMS IN MTS /HOUR
1 Ammonia 10,080 420
2 Alumina by Conveyor 5,000 208
3 Alumina bagging under Hopper 1,800 75
4 Bentonite, Ball clay 3,000 125
5 Bentonite in Bags/Jumbo bags 1,800 75
6 Bauxite 10,000 417
7 Cement Clinker 7,000 292
8 Coal 12,000 500
9 Chemicals –in Pipe line 7,200 300
10 CP Coke bagging under Hopper 1,800 75
11 Diesel 12,000 500
12 Edible Oil
a Edible oil- In pipe line 4,800 200
b Edible oil -In trucks 1800 75
13 Feldspar, Dolomite, Laterite, Stone Aggregate 3,000 125
14 Furnace oil 10,800 450
15 Granites 4,000 166
16 Gypsum 5,000 208
17 Iron ore 15,000 625
a Cargo 40,000Mts & More 20,000 834
b Cargo less than 40,000Mts 15,000 625
18 Industrial salt 8,000 334
19 Lime stone 5,000 208
20 Maize in Bulk 5000 208
a Molasses by Pipe line 3,600 150
b Molasses by Trucks 1,800 75
22 Methanol, Toluene 7,200 300
23 Manganese Ore 4,000 166
24 Magnesite 4,000 166
25 Naphtha 8,400 350
26 Fertilizers other than Urea 8,000 334
27 Phosphoric Acid 15,600 650
28 Pig Iron/Iron ore 10,000 417
a Rice in Bags 2,500 105
b Rice in Bulk 2,500 105
30 Soda Ash bagging under Hopper 1,800 75
31 Sugar (Bagged) 1,800 75
32 Raw Sugar (Bulk)
a Raw Sugar (Bulk) – Imports 6,000 250
b Raw Sugar (Bulk)- Exports 4500 187
33 Rock phosphate 8,000 334
34 Steel Coils / Slabs 1,500 62.5
35 Sulphuric Acid 10,800 450
36 Sunflower pellets 5,000 208
37 Urea 6,000 250
38 Wood Pulp 2,000 83
39 Wood Chips 3,500 146
40 Wood Logs 2,000 84
41 Lentils, Yellow Peas 5,000 208
NOTE: Performance time to commence 2 hours after berthing of vessel.
The decision of KSPL in the matter of applicability of the appropriate tariff for the services rendered shall be final and binding on both the parties and shall not be called in question by the vessel owner / cargo owner or charter.
No vessel shall be allowed to sail without clearing off the dues of KSPL in accordance with the invoices raised from time to time and without obtaining the ‘No Objection’ Certificate for sailing from KSPL.
KSPL shall have the lien over the cargo and also the vessel for unpaid charges in accordance with the tariff published as above.
The tariff may be revised from to time and the revised tariff shall be applicable and overrides the earlier tariff. The vessel owners are advised to check with KSPL for the latest tariff in force before opting to use the services of KSPL.
In case of dispute between the parties, the same shall be referred for Arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and will be adjudicated by a sole arbitrator. The Sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by the Managing Director of KSPL and the other party consents to such appointment and further waives right to challenge the appointment procedure contemplated hereunder.
The seat of Arbitration shall be at Hyderabad, where the registered office of KSPL is situated and the Civil Courts in Hyderabad / Kakinada alone shall have jurisdiction to entertain applications under Sections 9 and 34 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
The Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh shall have the admiralty jurisdiction with respect to common law rights of the vessels calling on port at Kakinada.